As a result, our A.G.E.N.T.S. O.F. C.H.A.N.G.E. philosophy will teach parents too…
1. Rescue themselves
2. Lead their Children to Greatness
3. Help other leaders pursue a profession that enables Children in the United States to have free lunch and breakfast, by becoming a walking billboard for GOD.
To understand our VISION, you must first understand the Kingdom of God and His economy!
Myles Munroe said, “The foundation of the Kingdom of God’s economy is access. It (access) is more powerful than ownership. The foundation of the world’s economy is private ownership.
The spirit of ownership creates many problems. Some of them are limitations, frustrations, stress, contention, scarcity, lack, stealing, poverty, and sickness. That’s why the child of God shouldn’t model his or her thinking in the area of finances (or wealth in general) after the world’s system.
When Jesus told (and still tells) you not to worry but seek FIRST the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness (Mathew 6:25-33), He was protecting you from sicknesses and diseases. Learning to trust Him with your whole heart will free you from a lot of ills that consume people on a daily basis.”
Acts 4:32-36 says, “All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had. With great power, the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all that there were no needy persons among them. From time to time, those who owned lands or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need.”
Unity and affiliate Marketing are Kingdom concepts that will bring people to God through business. In the scripture above, all the believers were one heart and mind. They didn’t claim any of their possessions. They also shared everything they had and products were sold for money to distribute among those who had a need.
In our case who is in need?
1.The Parents – Lack of Guidance
2.Our Children – Lack of Guidance
3.The Parents – Lack of Funds
4.Our Children – Lunch Shaming
5.The Schools – Lunch Debt
6.The Government – Lunch Debt
7.Believers – Negative Emotional State
What products can we sell?
1. Book: Parents, it’s time to R.E.S.E.T.
3. Online Course
4. Inspirational t-shirts
5. Facebook Challenges
How to solve the problem?
1. Start an online community to teaches people how to RESCUE themselves and lead their CHILDREN to GREATNESS. This will solve the problem for parents to become leaders by teaching them how to lead their children effectively.
2. Start a company that models the TOMS Shoes “One for One” business model. Every t-shirt sold will pay for a child’s breakfast and lunch. This will solve the problem for our children, schools, the government, and believers who need help.
3. Add the Affiliate Marketing model to pay parents as affiliates to spread the word. This will solve the problem for parents who need an extra stream of income.
What is this concept called?
What is a Kingdompreneur?
We have adopted this concept from Dr. Stan Harris. A Kingdompreneur is one who is empowered by God to provide a product or service to people for profit with pleasure to promote the Kingdom while honoring the King of Kings
What is the process?
First, we will Honor the Kings of Kings by helping God’s children eradicate lunch shaming and lunch debt. Proverbs 14:31 says, “Whoever oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.”
Second, we will Promote the Kingdom by first saying yes to the vision to honor the Kings of Kings and purchase apparel that evangelizes to people. 2 Corinthians 5:20 says, “We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.”
Third, we will Profit with Pleasure by first saying yes to the vision to honor the Kings of Kings, purchase apparel that evangelizes to people, and share the vision to other people. 2 Thessalonians 3:10 says “ For even when we were with you, we used to give you this order: if anyone is not willing to work, then he is not to eat, either.”
Finally, we will be Empowered by GOD because the premise of the A.G.E.N.T.S. O.F. C.H.A.N.G.E. philosophy is “Leading by Example”. 1 Corinthians 11:1 says “Be ye, followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.”
1. The Prerequisite- Seek the Kingdom of God and Righteous.
2. The Priority- Love God, Love Ourselves, and love our Neighbors
3. The Plan- Kingdom Commonwealth
4. The Process- Seed-time & Harvest
5. The Production- Leading By Example